Welcome Back! The Department enjoys hearing from our graduates so please make sure that you keep in touch! Below is a link to complete our Alumni Registration so you can let us know what you have been doing in addition to contact information and infomation you may need for various requests and procedures.
Official transcripts are ordered on Hokie Spa.
1. Log into Hokie Spa
2. Click Transcripts and Certificataions Menu
3. Click Order Official Transcripts
4. Click Submit Transcript Request
5. Enter your information.
6. Click "Additional Address to Send Transcripts to?" if you want a transcript sent to someone other than yourself.
7. Click "Do you have attachements?" if appropriate. Note, transcripts will not be sent until the Registrar's Office receives your attachments and FERPA Self Code.
8. Follow each prompt to place order.
If you no longer have access to HokieSpa, contact the Registrar's Office.
A Letter of Certification is an official statement of your attendance, major, or graduation from Virginia Tech. Click here to request a Letter of Certification.
Diplomas that are lost or destroyed may be replaced. The Registrar's Office completes these requests. For more information on how to order a replacement diploma click here.
Course Descriptions are available in the current course catalog.
Click here to access the Undergraduate Course Catalog.
Click here to access the Graduate Course Catalog.
To receive a certified course description, please contact the Registrar's Office.
The Department keeps a copy of the syllabus for each course on file. To request a specific syllabus click here.